Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Florida

We just got back from Florida yesterday. It was a very nice trip overall, despite the fact that we put Angel's ashes in the ocean on Saturday evening. It was a beautiful day - perfect! We put them about 6 miles out into the Gulf of Mexico near Tarpan Springs, FL at sunset. I am sure she is very happy with what we did. My aunt and my mom joined us (my mom is down there vacationing and my aunt lives there). My aunt did not get to fly up for her memorial so she wanted to be there. The lady that owned the boat was so sweet, I am going to send her a nice thank you card. We asked a lot of places and no one would let us do it without paying a private charter which would cost around $600! The weather was perfect the whole time we were there, then we came back to this OH weather! EWWW!

No comments: