Monday, July 21, 2008

new stuff

Guess what?? Tim bought new a new car!!!! I didn't even know "we" were getting a new vehicle until he calls me and says he is at Progressive Chevy! He got me a 2005 Chevy Equinox - fully loaded - leather interior, moonroof, tinted windows!! I have been wanting one ever since they came out! It is a dark gray color - think they call it silver metallic. I have only driven it about a mile since we got it a week and 2 days ago. He calls it our "family car". Since we were buying stuff, we also bought a King size bed! We needed one! I like to hog the whole bed plus we sleep w/ 2 cats & 2 dogs. It is so high I can barely get into it! Now I get to re-do our bedroom. The comforter is baby blue and chocolate brown and we bought paint last night. I have new curtains, rugs, lamp, etc - I can't wait to get it done. My mom is coming down Thursday and then spending the night, she is painting it for us. I have a vacation day Friday, so we are going to the Uhrichsville Water park which is pretty cool and very cheap! And close, just a few blocks away. We are so busy at work, I need a LONG vacation!!! a 3 day weekend will do too!

No comments: