Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are having Thanksgiving at our house, I am really looking forward to it. We are usually all over the place on Thanksgiving and really don't get to relax - but not this year! YEAH! My mom and dad and Tim's dad and Maureena are coming plus we will have Jake, Mod, & Rosis (Tim & Maureena's exchange student who is also from Indonesia). It will be a lot of fun. They know that I don't know how to cook so thankfully I am in charge of mashed potatoes and rolls. :) I have only made mashed potatoes once and Angel had to help me while everyone else laughed and took pictures of ME COOKING. What can I say I am not a cook. I wouldn't say I am a bad cook if I make something but I also ask Tim a lot of questions (he says they are stupid questions) and I have not tried many recipes. I really dislike standing in the kitchen when I get home from work.
I do have to work on Friday but don't have to be there until 12:00. Tim is off until Tuesday as he took Monday off for hunting. Mod goes back to school on Monday. I am sure the extended time off will not be long enough for any of us. :( I want to go shopping on Friday morning around 9 or so because there is 1 thing I am looking for inparticular that I know is on sale that day. Other than that I am done Christmas shopping. I just have wrapping to do which is not my favorite.

No comments: